Price Tag – INDIA: INR 9000 (Shipping Free).
OTHER COUNTRIES: USD 150 (+ Shipping Charges USD 50)
Buy Online: http://similimumultra.webs.com/apps/webstore/
Indeed an useful and fairly priced software with best features.Hope to acquire one soon
Dr.A. M.Ariff Malaysia
Materia Medica- 20 important Materia Medica works in full text, in easily readable interfaces, with key word search and bookmarking options. Options to extract selected text into NoteBooks or Reference Trays. (Hahnemann, Kent, Boericke, Boger, Nash, Clarke, H.C.Allen, T.F.Allen, Guernsy, Lippe, Anshutz, Hering, Cowperthwaite Etc., Etc).
Synthetic Materia Medica: A wonderful, imaginative and authoritative materia medica study material, synthesized through drug-wise and chapter-wise re-arranging of rubrics of Kent Repartory. This monumental work by itself constitutes more than 20000 thousand printable pages. Tools for comparative study of drugs and rubrics also provided.
Book Shelf- Containing a huge bundle of clinically important philosophical and therapeutic Reference Books, with key-word search and book-marking tools. Options to extract selected text into NoteBooks or Reference Trays. (Major works of T.F. Allen, C.M. Boger, John Patterson, J.H. Clarke, D.M. Borland, S. Hahnemann, J.T. Kent, W. A. Dewey, H.R. Arndt, Margerette Tylor, E. B. Nash, H. A. Roberts, Karl Robinson, Stuart M. Close, Hutchison, P. F. Curie, Talcott, T. L. Bradford, G.I. Bidwel Etc.Etc.)
Clinical Utilities- Highly helpful in successful day to day clinical work. Following Clinical Utilities are available. May be customized anytime by users, incorporating new data.
• Normal Clinical values: Normal values of various Body Fluids, Cerebrospinal Fluids, Chemical Constituents of Blood, Function Tests, Metabolic, Endocrine, Renal, Haematologic Values, Stool, Urine, Lipid Profile, Leucocyte Differentials Etc.
• Height-Weight tables: Detailed Height-Weight table of infants, girls, boys, women and men.
• Laboratory Tests: Details of Indications, Test methods, Physiology, Normal Range and Interpretation of various laboratory tests belonging to categories such as Biochemistry, Haematology, Immunology, Microbiology, Hormone Tests, Sputum Tests Etc.
• Clinical Relationships: Table of Clinical Relationships of important homeopathic drugs, such as Complementary, Antagonistic, Durations of action Etc.
• Constitutional Symptoms of Drugs : Constitutional symptom pictures of major drugs, compiled from major materia medica works. Very useful for constitutional analysis and prescriptions.
• Diagnostic Tables: Various Diagnostic tables and charts from Practice of Medicine, containing valuable information helpful in the process of disease diagnosis.
• Prophylactics: Time tested homeopathic prophylactics against various diseases
• Homoeopathic Specifics: A wonderful tool for successful day to day clinical practice. Specific uses of homeopathic drugs with recommended potencies. Collected from works of great masters of homeopathic therapeutics.
• External Applications: External uses of various homeopathic drugs, with detailed guidelines for preparing and using external applications.
• Mother Tinctures : A reliable practical guide to mother tincture therapeutics in various clinical presentations.
Stationaries and Registers-
• Stock Register of Drugs: Maintain Stock Register of drugs and potencies available in your pharmacy. Instantly verify the availablity of drugs before making a prescription.
• Purchase Order Forms: Prepare and print purchase orders of drugs with potencies, without typing. Add to purchase list whenever your stock of a particular drug seems to exhaust.
• Medical Certificates: Form for preparing and printing medical certificates to be issued.
• Fitness Certificates: Form for preparing and printing fitness certificates for your patients.
• Letter Pads: Prepare, print or save letters and prescriptions in the user’s letter heads. Select or change fonts and colors of the letters to make them appealing.
• Bills and Vouchers: Prepare and print vouchers and bills related with your daily transactions.
Personal Organizer- A complete, built-in Personal Organizer, with reminders of appointments, to register and manage various day-to-day appoitments during busy practice. Effectively plan and organize not only your clinical practice, but your whole days and years!
Analysis of Clinical Performance- Tool for periodically evaluating and comparing patient turn-up in the clinic to identify deficiencies and take remedial actions.
Ready Reckoners- 31 wonderful clinical compilations from Boericke Materia Medica, highly helpful in making instant prescriptions for various pathologic conditions.
Note Book- An important platform with versatile utility. Selected portions of texts from Materia Medica, Repertories and Reference Books can be exported to NoteBook, edited and saved in special folders. Articles available from internet or other digital media also may be imported and saved here. Print options available. Handy tool to scribble down anything and everything. Its utility is limited only by the horizons of one’s imagination.
List of Diseases- Prepare a customized list of diseases. Add diagnosis to each case from this list. Then search and group your patients according to disease category.
On-screen Tips- An innovative learning tool. Even while sitting idle in front of your computer, you will be in the process of learning. Selected quotes, texts and clinical tips may be added to this platform, and viewed on the desktop as flash text displays. For an imaginative user, this platform offers a wonderful learning experience.
4 major Repertories – Kent, Boenninghaussen, Boericke, Boger- empowered with multiple ‘Rubric Search’ tools. Repertories are displayed as exact ‘scroll-and-read’ text pages of original books. Rubrics can be added to rubric basket and case record, book-marked or exported to reference trays. You will be convinced that it is not the number of repertories, but the tools and the ways they are used, that matter in homeopathic practice. As some body have put it correctly, “if you really know how to take case and repertorize, you can even work out any case successfully with only the ‘mind’ and ‘generalities’ of Kent Repertory. If you have not mastered the real art of case taking and repertorization, no bulky bundles of ‘modern’ repertories and sofisticated costly softwares can save you”. Note this point.
Poweful Rubric Search- Any rubric in any repertory can be located within split-seconds, using single or multiple ‘key-word search’. Search results can be saved into special folders for future use, if desired’.
Rubric Basket- to collect and display selected rubrics along with their drugs. From here, rubrics can be transferred to Case Record, Work Sheet, or used for QuickPick repertorization. Print options available
QuickPick- Simple and flexible Expert Tool inked to Rubric Basket, for instant repertorization during busy practice. Eliminate drugs step by step using selected rubrics, and find your similimum at fingertips within seconds .
25 Customized Repertories- Clinically important selected rubrics from major repertories are customized into special groups. Can be used as specialized repertories.
Work Sheet- An innovative platform for for pre-repertorization preparation such as combining and grading and re-arranging of rubrics, for ensuring better output.
Combine Similar Rubrics- Advanced options for selecting similar rubrics, even from different repertories and combining to form a single rubric, thereby incorporating all probable drugs, same time avoiding the chances of repitition and over representation. An important tool to minimize errors in repertorization.
Combine with Upper Level Rubrics- Lower level particular rubrics can be combined with their upper level general rubrics, and converted into single rubric, while extracting from repertories, to ensure correct repertorization resuts, by avoiding undue over-representation of same drug.
Grade Rubrics- Innovative tool for detailed classical grading of rubrics into uncommon, common, generals, mentals, physicals, particulars and so on, to ensure perfect repertorization results. Weightage marks automatically assigned according to the grades of rubrics.
Innovative Repertorisation Methods: SIMILIMUM ULTRA offers a very rich and flexible repertorization tool box, containing diverse repertorization strategies and protocols. User can select any or multiples of the following repartorization methods, most appropriate to his taste and the peculiarities of the case in hand:
• Totality Method: Find similimum by classical totality method, using any of the protocols such as Using all Symptoms, Using Selected Symptoms, Using Uncommon Symptoms, Using Uncommon Mentals, Using Uncommon Physical Generals Etc. Options for adding weightage marks assigned according to grades of symptoms. Result can be displayed and saved as charts, and summary could be exported to Reference Tray of the patient.
• Elimination Method: Elimination method also can be done using any of the protocols such as Using all Symptoms, Using Selected Symptoms, Using Uncommon Symptoms, Using Uncommon Mentals, Using Uncommon Physical Generals Etc. The most efficient way of reaching a single remedy, through step-by-step elimination of drugs using the selected symptoms.
• Combined Method: This is a revolutionary innovation from similimum team. Hailed by prominent masters of repertorization. Totality Method and Elimination method are combined into a single strategy, thereby effectively avoiding the inherent weaknesses of both methods. The result will be exact similimum. The art of repertorization is finally evolving into perfection!
• Compartmental Method: For those who use multiple drugs for their patients. Makes their way of prescribing more systematic and rational. Symptoms can be compartmentalized into different groups, and repertorized that way. Let us have a try!
• Shoot-out Method: From a comprehensive list of drugs, shoot-out step-by-step, using selected rubrics, until a single drug remain alive. A funny way of finding similimum. Repertorization becomes a real, intelligent game!
• Punch Card Method: Here is the user-friendly digital version of the time-tested Punch-Card repertorization. Select the rubrics, instantly prepare punch cards, and repertorize. See the difference!
• Brick Column Method: Rubrics are represented by bricks, colored according to grades. Build columns of bricks against each drug, and the most towering column will represent the similimum. Very beautiful graphic interface and handy tools.
• Reverse Gear Method: A platform for analyzing and comparing the results of different methods of repertorization, for final selection of similimum.
• Re-combinant Method: Digital version of Bonninhausen’s method of case-taking and repertorization. This platform is by itself, of more worth than this whole software!
Repertorisation results can be saved or extracted to Reference Trays. Can be printed as charts.
Multiple Repertorisation Protocols- Optional Protocols for all methods of repertorizations
Re-combinant strategy- of case taking and finding similimum based on Boenninghaussen’s principles.
SIMILIMUMULTRA- Sharp-shoot Homoeopathic Software is empowered with following essential practical modules such as :-
Embedded Patient Management System : •
Most User-friendly Patient Management System- Provides a very simple and relaxed working environment, enabling even those homoepaths with minimum computer skills to use it with ease for their day to day clinical management.
• New Patient Registration is very simple. Only minimum entries required. Start work instantly.
• Unregistered Cases- Cases can also be worked upon without registering the patient, with options for registering later.
• Paitient Register is the functional homepage for clinical work. Unlimited in storage capacity
•Backup and Restore- safe and easily retrievable backups, without any fear of loss of data even if system crashes. Every time you exit the software, you are promptly reminded to make back-ups(optional). In case you re-install the software, all your previous data will be restored by a single mouse-click.
• Search Patients alphabetically, number-wise, diagnosis-wise or using in-built calender tools.
• Case Records- Very user-friendly platform for maintaining patient-wise consultation records, prescriptions and follow-up details.
• Case Taking can be done either in classical schematic format, Key Note Method, Recombinant Method or using scribbling pad.
• Case Taking Forms- Optional for detailed classical schematic case taking. Print options available for case taking forms.
Record Symptoms, without much typing, by extracting exact repertorial rubrics into the consultation window, simultaneous with interrogation of the patient.
• Case History of a patient may be viewed in a single window, with print options.
• Consultaions- Innovative consultation interface, with separate fields for symptoms and prescriptions on same window. Date-wise, and ‘backward-forward’ tools for navigation between different consultations.
• Reference Trays- appended to each case record. All works related with a particular patient, such as repertorisation results, materia medica searches, notes etc can be saved in in this handy tray. Print options.
• Diagnosis- Select and add diagnosis of your patient from list of diseases
• Prescriptions can be created simply by importing drug names and potencies from your drug list. Directions for use also can be added, without any typing
• Print options are available for prscriptions, as chits to pharmacist, or detailed prescriptions in the letter-head of the doctor.
• Drug List- Search and view the drugs and potencies available in your stock, and add to prescriptions. Drug list can be edited and up-dated.
SIMILIMUMULTRA is a complete, user-friendly and state-of-the art Clinical Utility Software Package for Homoeopathic Practitioners, developed by K.C. Chandran Nambiar, who introduced DIALECTICAL HOMEOPATHY, advocating a fundamental re-building of homeopathy as a higher branch of modern molecular medicine.
SIMILIMUM ULTRA is visibly outstanding by its simplicity and comprehensiveness among those currently available in the market. It is the final glorious outcome of more than 40 years of unrelenting learning and dedication of its author to the cause of Homoeopathy.
SIMILIMUMULTRA is designed with such a flexibility and richness of contents and tools, that it adapts itself to meet the everyday changing requirements of any Homoeopath to set up and run a fully computerized clinical practice.
Apart from the repertorization tools for practicing Classical Homeopathy such as Totality Method, Elimination Method, Combined Method(Totality + Elimination), Punch Card Method, Brick-Column Method Etc., SIMILIMUM ULTRA incorporates a RECOMBIINANT METHOD of repertorization, based on Boenninhaussen’s principles of case analysis.
More over, SIMILIMUM ULTRA presents a novel method of COMPARTMENTAL REPERTORIZATION, for those who intend to try the wonderful MULTI-SIMILIMUM METHOD of prescribing as proposed by DIALECTICAL HOMEOPATHY.
Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account.
( Log Out /
You are commenting using your Google account.
( Log Out /
You are commenting using your Twitter account.
( Log Out /
You are commenting using your Facebook account.
( Log Out /
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Sign me up!